marți, 10 martie 2009

Polish market

Saturday morning- market day! Yep- in Poland. Everybody who wants to bargain or get a lower price when buying goods might love the Polish market. Location: Nowy Targ- a small town close to the Slovak border- she soul of shopping!
No fancy shopping centers, no receits, no refunding- just buying! You can find everything there: sweets, clothes, meat, cars, blankets, a lot of strange things!
Even if the day was rainy and cold I got to enjoy shopping, as I always do:)!
I didnt buy much, just some local specialities- smoked cheese and smoked fish! No expiring date on them- everything is fresh they say! I hope they are right!
Anyway the best part of this market is the mixture of goods and people! It is very crowded and loud! I really liked it:)!
I am looking forward to a future trip to this kind of market, maybe I'll buy more stuff!

Niciun comentariu: