duminică, 6 aprilie 2008

favourite sisters


this month it is my younger sister's birthday! she turns 20! that's certainly an age that all of us would like to relive. and she looks her age. my precious sister is the most innocent creature, very pure and only with good thoughts in her heart and head. i am very proud of her, yes, indeed. she turned out quite ok- a mature young lady, willing to fight for her desires and goals. she is beautiful and creative, friendly and willing to help anyone who asks for help. my " little princess" during childhood has developed into a pink chewer:)) we lived great moments toghether and i would like to apologize for the time i left her alone outside and she broke her chin. she was crying so much- i felt like my heart would tear apart. but she was curageous and she got well.
i knew my pink chewer would become intelectual, as she was tearing apart all my notebooks while in primary school. he he! now she has her courses on a stick..........you get the point- i can't take my revenge:D happy birthday honey!!!

Niciun comentariu: