luni, 16 februarie 2009

Ski trip


Last week I learned how to ski! Yep- a great accomplishment for me! I spent 4 days on a ski camp with my students and some collegues. After 2 days of falling on a frozen slope in front of my students I finally got to stand on my feet and get down the slope by myself.Uraaa! It was hard and my legs looked as if they were wooden- It was like Pinnochio was skiing:). I learned to keep a V and do some turnings. The big challenge was to get down from the big slope- which was windy and very crowded- of course I did it, but with my legs shaking and falling for three times. Not so bad I would say, I am quite proud that I did it. Skiing sounds fun now and I would like to do it as often as possible. I even did a skiing slalom and my timing wasn't the last one:)))
So now I am waiting for skiing oportunities to show my talent:D!

2 comentarii:

Codruttzz spunea...

yupyyyyy ;) good girl!! you rule! :)) next time...we do it together! :))

livy-livette spunea...

ya ya!
thanks!