marți, 30 iunie 2009

Last days at school!


Ten months have passed.
I was reluctant in the beginning and now I feel nostalgic.
It was a good experience: I met nice teachers and also nice students.
Teenagers are special. They always have lots of energy and are full of optimism.
I taught them English but I also had to learn something from them. I learned to keep an open heart, to smile and enjoy every moment, to play and to share information.
They were great: all of them. Of course I had some very energetic students who weren't always willing to pay attention- but in the end we were friends and shaking hands.
I felt a special connection with some of them and I guess I will always remember them, as they were my first students.

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

It is nice.

Andra Stefanescu spunea...

Ce varste aveau elevii tai??

Anonim spunea...

It's normal to feel that way..I may say that I felt a certain connection with my students and I became more and more fond of being a teacher...It's an amazing job and only somebody who works in the same field can understand the feeling...:)..yesterday (aka: 3.09.2009) a formar student ( i was his formmaster for 2 years) called me to ask me when the school begins..I told him:" I don't know, I won't be your teacher or your formmaster any more...in that moment his breath stopped for a few seconds...and I also felt something...and the a thought came into my brains like a flash what if the school won't start for me anymore on the 14th of September...I don't have a job yet....Simona