vineri, 3 octombrie 2008

Hungarian experinece!

I am experiencing some new things, like being nice to people :D and getting in contact with other cultures! One of this cultures is the Hungarian culture.....Nice people...Laszlo, Istvan, Atty. I met only three Hungarian people, men by coincidence..They were quite interesting and funny! A hungarian travel book said that Hungarians are hospitable, romantic, creative and funny.Mmm, I think I agree with that on some points...the funny and hospitable ones!:)
What else? i tried some Hungarian food....very tasty and spicy! I have a promise for an authentic gulas:D I have also tried some wine, Tokaj and Egri.....quite good and the Hungarian company. Have I ever visited any parts of Hungary?Let-s say I have been in the train station of Budapest...It doesn-t sound so interesting but I know I will have a nice time someday in Hungary, particulary in Budapest.

Niciun comentariu: